Specifically designed for helicopter use (CAA and FAA
(7, 10, 14 and 18-person capacities)
Introduced to the North Sea in the 1980s, the Heliraft remains
the only liferaft specifically designed for helicopters. It's
available in a variety of dedicated and general stowage sizes
approved by the CAA and FAA. And SAR raft configurations are also
available for the Heliraft 7R, 10R and 14R.
- Rapid inflation within 60 seconds
- Full reversibility so it's always right way up
- Short and long mooring lines for both dry shod and post
- Inflatable boarding ramps for easier entry
- 50% overload capacity
- More effective Internal and external stowage's (JAR Ops 3
- Wide variety of stowages available. Check with Survitec Group
for the option that's right for you.
- Your choice of emergency packs configured to meet AAA ANO
Scales, FAR 91, 121, 135 and JAR Ops 3 requirements.
Dimensions and weights
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be
subject to slight variation.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from Kannad including SART models.
Be prepared with spare parts that work regardless of the weather
conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539