Revere Imperial 1409
Commercial immersion suit (SOLAS and IMO approved)
Revere calls the Imperial 1409 the world's best selling
immersion suit, and it's easy to see why. Seal out the cold and
retain body heat the smart way, in one of these meticulously
crafted and pressure-tested suits.
- One-piece sealed construction (5mm neoprene)
- 3-fingered mitt to keep fingers warmer
- Wide legs and boot space for quick donning
- Inflatable high-rider ring for extra freeboard and
- Snug-fitting face seal flexible and comfortable
- Retro-reflective tape for high visibility
- Custom, over-sized suits available on request.
Quick sizing chart
All of the Imperial immersion suits are true to size.
Download the Revere Imperial 1409 brochure and you
will find the sizing details.
Survitec Group carries out the pressure testing and inspection
of Imperial immersion suits, which can reveal leaks not obvious to
the naked eye. Remember, a well maintained suit greatly increases
your chances of survival, will last longer, and save you time and
money in the long run.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539