RFD Surviva 50
Large passenger vessel and military craft liferaft
(SOLAS MED approved, MSA NZ compliant)
Survitec Group's Surviva 50 reversible liferaft conforms to
SOLAS 1995 Chapter III Amendments that demand self-righting or
- Manufactured from lightweight and abrasion resistant PU-coated
- 2 super-imposed buoyancy chambers for high freeboard
- Suspended floor
- Self-erecting canopy for robust weather protection regardless
of way initially deployed
- Water pockets for continuous stability
- Boarding ramps
- External and internal lighting
- Drogue (sea anchor)
- Rescue line and quoit.
- Surviva liferafts can be stowed in multiple configurations
- Available in various stowage height options.
- Choose from 'A' and 'B' emergency pack configurations.
Dimensions and weights
Download full Marin-Ark brochure and you will
find the dimension and weights details.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from Kannad including SART options.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Noiseless, lightweight and low windage reflectors from Mobri,
for sailing and power boating.
Be prepared with spare parts that work regardless of the weather
conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539