DSB LR07, LR 97R/SR
Commercial shipping liferafts
(SOLAS MED approved and MSA NZ compliant)
DSB liferafts come in a full range of sizes from 6 to 100
persons. Established in 1931, DSB is one of the most experienced
manufacturers of lifesaving equipment for civil and military
- Manufactured from double-coated corrosion and abrasion
- Fully enclosed, double skinned high visibility canopy complete
with retro reflective tape
- Semi-rigid, easy access boarding ramp
- Large water pockets for maximum stability when inflated
- Fully insulated floor for maximum thermal protection
- Available in davit launch or throw over versions.
- LR 97 LSR Self-righting Davit Launch models available for 25
and 35 person capacity
- LR 97 SR Self-righting models available for 25, 35, 50 and 102
SOLAS A and SOLAS B Packs available.
Dimensions and weights
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be
subject to slight variation.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from ACR as used by NATO Special Forces -
includes SART models.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of
the weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539