Open reversible liferaft for commercial shipping,
rescue craft and charters
Designed to be easy-to-board and lightweight, the Ferryman
liferaft is the ultimate choice for commercial operators carrying
up to 130 passengers on inland and coastal waters.
- Fully open reversible life raft
- Rapid automatic inflation
- Manufactured from corrosion and abrasion resistant, lightweight
polyurethane (PU) - coated nylon for durability
- High volume water pockets for maximum stability when
- Multiple boarding ramps, retro-reflective strips and
- Large, anti-tangle drogue.
- Ferryman life rafts are available in both cylindrical and
flat-pack containers (130 person available in cylindrical container
- Flat pack containers stowed horizontally or vertically.
Dimensions and weights
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be
subject to slight variation.
Universal size to fit all Survitec Group SOLAS liferafts in
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from ACR as used by NATO Special Forces -
includes SART models.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of
the weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539