Lifeguard Forties A (ISAF)
Offshore racing liferaft (ISAF compliant)
The Survitec Group Lifeguard Forties A includes larger water
pockets for increased stability, plus, an upgraded emergency pack
positioned at the front of the raft that makes essential equipment
easy to access on entry. All Lifeguard rafts are manufactured from
ultra lightweight butyl fabric and packed in hermetically sealed
bags within their valise or container.
- Durable butyl rubber material
- Lightweight for serious offshore yacht racing
- Easy-to-grab line running inside and out
- Inflatable Boarding Step
- Central webbing ladder for improved entry
- 4 large water pockets for increased stability
- Inflatable double floor
- Soft weatherproof valise or compact fibreglass container.
- Super lightweight carbon fibre containers also available where
weight is at a premium.
Dimensions and weights
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be
subject to slight variation.
Made from GRP, chocks are the easy, secure way to install your
leisure liferaft onboard.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from ACR as used by NATO Special Forces -
includes SART models.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of
the weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539