Lifeguard Forties B
Recreation liferaft (YNZ Cat I and Cat III compliant)
The Survitec Group Lifeguard Forties B is easily one of the
most compact liferafts on the market. Strong and durable yet only a
fraction of the weight of other models, it's the preferred choice
of offshore racing teams.
- Ultra lightweight construction using butyl fabric
- Heavy duty canopy
- Large water pockets for stability
- Internal and external lifelines
- Inflatable floor and inflatable boarding ramp optional.
- Super lightweight carbon fibre containers available where
weight is at a premium.
- Cat I emergency pack (leak stoppers, bailer, water, rations,
repair kit, survival manual, torch, signal card, bellows, red hand
flares, parachute flares, anti-seasick tablets, sea anchor
complete, rescue line and quoit, paddles)
- Cat III/ORC emergency pack (bailer, repair kit, signaling
light, bellows, red hand flares, anti-seasick tablets, sea anchor
complete, safety knife, paddles).
Dimensions and weights
Made from GRP, chocks are the easy, secure way to install your
leisure liferaft onboard.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from ACR as used by NATO Special Forces -
includes SART models.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of
the weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539