Commercial shipping and military liferaft
(SOLAS MED approved and MSA NZ compliant)
Introducing our most popular liferaft ever. Manufactured to the
highest quality standards (ISO90001), the Surviva can be stowed in
a variety of containers designed to suit most deck spaces. The
50-person Surviva is fully reversible and ideal for use with slide
MES. While the 100-person Surviva consists of 2 x 50-person
liferafts packed in the same container and connected for maximum
Endura option for cruise industry
Our Endura model is basically a Surviva liferaft with an
extended 30-month service period. So if you're in the cruise
industry, you may prefer this option for a longer period between
- Manufactured from coated textile corrosion and abrasion
resistant rubber for durability
- Fully enclosed, double skinned high visibility canopy complete
with retro reflective tape
- Non-inflatable, easy access boarding ramp
- High volume water pockets for maximum stability when
- Canopy fitted with LED light for maximum visibility
- Fully insulated floor for maximum thermal protection
- Stowed in lightweight, streamlined GRP containers that require
minimum deck space
- Available in davit launch or throw over versions.
- Largest global service station network.
- Surviva liferafts can be stowed in multiple configurations
- Available in various stowage height options.
Surviva liferafts are available with SOLAS A and B emergency
Dimensions and weights
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be
subject to slight variation.
Universal size to fit all Survitec Group SOLAS liferafts in
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from ACR as used by NATO Special Forces -
includes SART models.
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable
and effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Noiseless, lightweight and low windage reflectors from Mobri,
for sailing and power boating.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of
the weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539