Our newest addition to our SOLAS liferaft stable.
Survitec Zodiac is a world leader in liferafts for merchant ships,
ferries, and cruise ships. There are several stowages available -
standard Cylindrical to Low Profile to XTREM so there's something
to suit every operator. The size range also offers a lot of choice
- from a 6-person raft to a 150-person raft - and standard and
self-righting models are available.
EPS option for large passenger vessels
Our Survitec Zodiac EPS model has an extended 30-month
service period. So if you have a lot of liferafts on board and have
short turnaround times at port, this is the raft for
- Manufactured from durable polyurethane coated
- Fully enclosed, double-insulated, high visibility canopy
complete with retro reflective tape and radar attachments
- Non-inflatable, easy access boarding ramp
- High volume water pockets for maximum stability when
- Outside signalling light and inside comfort light
- Built-in cellular foam floor for heat retention
- Stowed in lightweight, streamlined GRP containers that require
minimum deck space
- Available in davit launch or throw over versions
- Largest global service station network
- Survitec Zodiac liferafts can be stowed in multiple
configurations including double stack systems
- Available in various stowage height options.
Survitec Zodiac liferafts are available with SOLAS A and B
emergency pack configurations
Dimensions and weights
SURVITEC ZODIAC TO & DL LIFERAFTS
SURVITEC ZODIAC SELF-RIGHTING TO & DL LIFERAFTS
SURVITEC ZODIAC TO LIFERAFTS IN XTREM CONTAINER
Note: All weights and dimensions are approximate and may be subject
to slight variation.
Contact us for information on other stowage configurations.
EPIRBs & PLBs
High tech range from Kannad including SART options
Hydrostatic release unit
Automatically launch life rafts with our economical, reliable and
effective Hammar H20 hydrostatic release unit.
Be prepared with the right spare parts that work regardless of the
weather conditions or changes in climate.
Talk to a Survitec Group expert in your area
Auckland: John Roberts, Tel: 09 373 2019
Wellington: Jason James, Tel: 04 499 9179
Nelson: Paul Scholfield, Tel: 03 548 2996
Christchurch: Adam Cross, Tel: 03 389 2117
Rest of South Island: Dave Chapman, Tel: 03 539